Monday, August 15, 2011

Mason Anthony Allenbach Christening

I have mentioned our friends Ryan and Stephanie Allenbach in many of my posts. They are great friends to us and they are also Baylor's Godparent's. Ryan and Stephanie have a daughter Emma (3) and a son Mason (6 months). They have asked Scott and I to be Mason's Godparent's and we couldn't have been more thrilled! This little boy is a cutie patootie!


He has a mowhawk of curls! I love it!


So we traveled home for the weekend for Mason's Baptism at Corpus Christi Catholic Church.


Ryan and Stephanie are great people. We are so fortunate to have them in our lives. Ryan and Scott go way back to junior high. Stephanie came along about 6 months before Scott and I got married and I'm so glad she did. We always have a great time together.

Their children are precious and I could eat them both up!


It's funny to think that just 2 years ago, we were all together doing the same thing, but the roles reversed. Baylor was Christened in August of 2009, with Ryan and Stephanie being his Godparent's.




I'm so glad we can share in each other's lives together. Not only that, our children will grow up together to become great friends, just like their parents!





No comments:

Post a Comment