Monday, April 25, 2011

Baylor and Pop

My Dad was able to travel home to Alabama for the weekend to spend Easter with us. Baylor and I hadn't seen him since January so we were really looking forward to spending some time with him over the weekend. I love watching my Dad spend quality time with Baylor, it makes me just as happy as it does him. My Dad did have a "honey do" list from my grandmother to complete this weekend but Baylor and I were able to pitch in and help him out some. One thing my Dad had to do was fix my grandmother's leak in the kitchen sink and Baylor decided he wanted to get in on the action.....I wish I could of gotten a shot of Baylor helping my Dad drive his truck up into the yard to haul off some debris but I didn't think about the camera at the time. He thought he was Mr. Big shot driving the "BIG truck" and waved to my Mom and I as he passed. Pop also made time to play some baseball with Baylor too. Though Baylor is still learning, he plays ball pretty well for a 2 & 1/2 year old.Baylor is very blessed to have such wonderful grandparent's (my parent's and Scott's) that take out so much time to spend with him. Not just the time they spend with him is great but so is the quality. Baylor is such a Mommy's boy but I witnessed more than once this weekend Baylor walking up to my Dad and putting his arms out for my Dad to pick him up. When I see him do that, I see the love that he has for his Pop because he doesn't do that to very many people. It makes my heart smile seeing them spend that time together.



No comments:

Post a Comment