Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Officially Blogging

I never realized how cool blogging was until I saw a lot of my friends were doing it. Along with Facebook and Silly Bandz, it's the next coolest thing people are partaking in now. Everyone is sharing about their daily lives, beliefs, thoughts, parenting and just random subjects with the whole world. I feel this is going to be a great way to keep up with my parenting friends in hopes that we can give each other insight on life in general with a marriage and children. I hope it also helps in keeping my family (whom do not live near) in touch with what is going on in the Brady household. God knows my child changes everyday and I would hate for anyone to miss a minute! I am also looking forward to everyone's comments on my latest creations and on anything I speak freely of during the week. It should be pretty interesting! So it's official, I am finally blogging. Here goes nothin'.... I am The Blogging Brady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment