Monday, July 11, 2011

Diary of a Potty Training Mom: Day 4

Started off going to work today.

No really.

I had to go to work and Baylor had to go to Mrs. Erin's.

It was only a 1/2 day though so we tried working with Baylor again this afternoon.

I tried a different approach this time. You may think it's gross but I'm trying to get the potty info through his head.

This time I sat on the potty and I had him sit on the potty, bottomless, facing me and had him watch me "pee pee in the potty". Yea, he thought it was funny.

And of course I did not take pictures of this process. No need to see that side of me.

So then, I tried to take him in the bathroom while his Daddy was pottying.

I was all excited, (clapping and the whole works) and was telling Baylor,

"Look, Daddy's a big boy and he's going pee pee in the potty".

Baylor then walked over to Scott,

swatted at him and ran out of the bathroom with his arms flailing, while he screamed.

Not good.


End of Day 4 Results:

Potty o, Baylor 4

No comments:

Post a Comment