Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bib-A-Mania

I found this simple pattern for bib making on the internet last Thursday. I was so excited to try this pattern, I think they will sale big time at the arts and crafts show 2 Posh Moms (my friend Christian and I) are participating in at a local church in November. When I went to shop for just plain, one piece fabric for the bibs, my creative mind started racing and I started mix matching fabric colors and patterns. Saturday I completed my first bib, even though you could tell it was my first, it still turned out really cute. From Saturday to Monday afternoon, I cleaned my whole house, worked in the yard, went to an Arts and Crafts festival, went out to dinner, steam cleaned my carpets in my house, did 3 loads of laundry, went to church, took Baylor to the doctor and Chick-fila and still managed to sew 6 bibs! Wow, I was multitasking for sure. I hate to gloat but I am so proud of my new found hobby in bib making. These turned out super cute as you can see:




No comments:

Post a Comment