Monday, November 8, 2010

A Little Helping Hand

Baylor stays busy...all.the.time! He loves trying to do the same things mommy and daddy do around the house. He loves the broom and mop but gets it quickly taken away so he doesn't bust the t.v. or a window out (he looks like he's trying to use it as a sword, DANGEROUS!). He has gotten pretty handy when it comes to unloading the dishwasher as well. I don't have to tell him "no, no" about picking up knives or forks because he never does, like he knows he's not supposed to. He strictly grabs his spoons, bowls and cups out for me:


The other day after our weekly shopping trip to Wal-Mart, Baylor noticed I was getting the bags out of the truck. He ran over and threw his arms up like he wanted a hug but when I bent down, he reached for one of the bags. So, I let him have at it:




Starting him early and training him right!




a

No comments:

Post a Comment