Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I took the time to blog about Shutterfly yesterday because they had a blogging promotion going on for 50 free photo Christmas cards... how can anyone pass that up? If you haven't already noticed, I have changed my blog look. I just really wanted something different, even though it's not what I was really going for when I changed it, but it will have to do for now since I don't have time to mess with it. Have you noticed our great family picture underneath my blog title? Out of 200 shots, this is the only good picture we got of all 3 of us and I plan on using it on our 50 Christmas cards from Shutterfly. Take a look at my blog from yesteraday at the card designs I'm interested in and let me know what you think would look best with this picture because I could really use some help! I wanted to share some of my other favorite photos from our shoot over the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment