Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Mommy Must Haves

Every woman, regardless if they are a Mommy or not, always has their favorite products they use on a daily basis. These are my must haves for his summer:

Fossil Angel Sunglasses Baylor got me for my 1st Mother's Day.
I can't even step outside without them!



Paul Mitchell's Smoothing Gel
I use this before I blow dry and flat iron my hair. It keeps it from frizzing and my hair is sleek and smooth.



Tone Body Wash in Tahitian Vanilla & Orchid
This stuff just smells great!


Mary Kay Satin Hands Cream
... always in my purse thanks to my excessive dry hands.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Slice of Heaven
I love this stuff. It keeps my lips moist and gives them that perfect tint.




Neosporin+Pain Relief
Because even this Mommy gets boo boos too.





Germ-X in Lavender
Because now that I'm a Mom, I'm also a germ-a-phobe.








Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion SP 4
Gives me that nice summer tan without the burn.




CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder
Covers my shine and is great for my complexion.



Suave's Cocoa Butter with Shea

I love the way it smells and it keeps me from peeling.







1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've been looking for a smoothing gel! I'm gonna try your Paul Mitchell version.

    ReplyDelete