Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scott's 30th Birthday

We celebrated Scott's 30th birthday with a little family party at home. Very simple but alot was involved, especially when you have a 20 month old you are trying to run errands with. We made a cookie cake that I had a heck of a time getting started on seeing that the Hobby Lobby cashier left some of the decorating items out of my bag and I had to drive all the way back to get them! I finally got it baked (overdone is my specialty) and decorated with the help of my little assistantBaylor.

We had ordered pizza, Dad's favorite is pineapple and ham , and had his favorite

drink Diet Dr. Pepper. When Scott came home we had all the lights out and the candles lit on the ugliest cookie cake you have now ever seen and sang happy birthday to him.



Then Baylor helped him blow out the candles.


We had a shirt for him but of course it was too little for Daddy's big arms so we had to take it back :( And he asked for some Men's Health Fitness magazines instead. It was a great day Baylor and I had fun prepping for and that I know Scott enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment