Friday, October 15, 2010

I love you...


i love it when you smile. i love that you love to dance. i love that you still let me rock you for a few minutes each night before bed. i love how you snuggle with me in the mornings. i love how you light up when your daddy walks in from work. i love that you are adventurous. i love that you enjoy playing outside and being a typical boy. i love how you throw your arms back like you are taking flight when you run. i love how you take my hand and make me rub your belly while i rock you. i love how you blow me kisses when i tell you bye. i love that you don't judge me and love me unconditionally. i love the way you run and the way you laugh. i love your beautiful blue eyes. i love the way you hug me so tight. i love how intelligent you are. i love your little smirk, that's how i know your up to something. i love how you enjoy the water, whether it's the pool or the bathtub. i love how you love to help me sweep, mop or vacuum. i love that you are my little boy. i love your warm, sweet heart towards others. i love how you enjoy your goldfish and chocolate milk. i love it when you want me to chase you. i love your funny faces. i love it when you laugh so hard you get the hiccups. i love watching you try and mooch off of your daddy's dinner, after you've already eaten. i love it when you bring me a book and want me to read it with you. i love you baylor, every inch of you from the top of your head to the tip of your toes, with all of my heart.

love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment